Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Fun Facts

Okay, fun fact number one, I can't post my wedding blog post until I get wifi because it is on my phone, so I thought I would write about fun stuff or need to know stuff about Spain.

1. Lemon Fanta is ONLY is Spain. And it is really good, so drink it.
2. Orange Fanta here has JUICE in it. 8%, so drink that as well.
3. The little bity muffins here are amazing, if I do say so myself.
4. I eat a snack at 7 pm, when I get home from school. When, usually, it would be dinner time.
5. The milk here isn't refrigerated until you open in carton, so they buy boxes of them and store it in the pantry.
6. The radio is mostly English.
7. Siesta, or nap, has to happen if you plan to be awake during dinner if you had school that day.
8. Netflix isn't in Spain, so find something else to entertain yourself with.
9. Eat the muffins.
10. I have had meals that are only vegetables.
11. Go to a wedding here. They're so amazing. Especially, the reception.
12. If you're in the sun, you're smoldering. Walk two feet into the shade, and it is chilly.
13. Pienono is amazing. Go to Granada and eat it.
14. THEY HAVE WHITE CHOCOLATE NUTELLA AND I WILL BE GETTING SOME SOON.
15. Again, eat the muffins.

I will have more soon. I have plenty, but my brain decided to forget most of them.

Adios.
Mikayla

No comments:

Post a Comment